Overview > MastershipTo master a deck indicates that you have collected all of the cards in the deck. Once you've mastered a deck those cards become inactive, as in they are no longer tradable with other traders. Reward 4 random cards, set of fairies, and master badge
Mastered a deck?Fill out the below form if you've mastered a deck. Feel free to use the same form to submit multiple decks. Don't forget to check your logs to make sure they are fully updated before sending in a form. If there are cards missing in your log, you may be asked to use fairymerryweathers in their place! All masterships are answered at the end of the week in batches due to a current busy schedule ^^ So Magical's original custom master badges since 2003 are created for every single mastership you make, as it's an achievement! However, to diminish the workload there are two options at the moment, you can choose one of them:
- Default Icera's choice of image on the badge (image may still vary per trader, depends how much I like an image that day ^^;).
- Choice You provide the screencap image for the badge (must be a high quality screencap - no huge logos - from the actual deck scene).
Platinum MastershipSubject to change/under construction We all have our favorite Disney films and to show off your favoritism ^^ you can start on a long-term goal of platinum mastering! To achieve platinum mastership you must master the following decks:
- The film's special film deck
- 3 regular scene decks from the film
- 2 charmed character decks from the film