Overview > MastershipTo master a deck indicates that you have collected all of the cards in the deck. Once you've mastered a deck those cards become inactive, as in they are no longer tradable with other traders. Reward
- Regular/Special: 4 random cards, set of fairies, and custom master badge
- Platinum: 10 random cards
Mastered a deck?Fill out the below form if you've mastered a deck. If you have mastered multiple decks, please use one form total, no need to submit one form per mastership. Don't forget to check your logs to make sure they are fully updated before sending in a form. If there are cards missing in your log, you may be asked to use Merryweather fairy tokens! So Magical's original custom master badges since 2003 are created for every single mastership you make, as it's an achievement! There are two options at the moment, you can choose one of them:
- Default Icera's choice of image on the badge. Please note images will still vary per trader, as I like to choose different images.
- Choice You provide the screencap image for the badge (must be a high quality unedited screencap with no huge logos and from the actual scene).
- Platinum masterships. Please list the 6 decks that you mastered to reach Platinum mastership. The default progress badge is the master badge.
- Mastership rewards will be posted weekly below for you to pick up!
Platinum MastershipWe all have our favorite Disney films and to show off your favoritism ^^ you can start on a long-term goal of platinum mastering! For example, to Platinum master Beauty and the Beast I would need to master first: s-beautyandthebeast, bellere, beautybeast, somethingthere, charmed: belle, charmed: gaston. Once you have achieved a platinum mastership, fill out the same mastership form above noting that you have platinum mastered a film. To achieve platinum mastership you must master the following decks:
- The film's special film deck
- 3 regular scene decks from the film
- 2 charmed character decks from the film
- PLATINUMBADGEIMAGE.png your URL of platinum badge of choice
- card.png your URL of a favorite card from a mastered deck
- <img src="card.png"> the HTML code for each card image, to be replaced. Remove each of these of these if you do not have the deck mastered yet.